John Conmee (date of death 22nd April 1949) operated "Edenderry Printing Works" and produced many of the Billheads, Tickets and Posters for the locality. He and his wife Mary also had a shop in their house. Note the address - "J.K.L.Street". James Doyle, Catholic Bishop of Kildare and Leighlin in the 19th Century, signed his public correspondence as "J.K.L." and that the Invoice/Statement is from the 1930's.
In 1929 the Parish Priest of Edenderry, Paul Murphy, unilaterally changed the street names. This coincided with the Centenary of Catholic emancipation (1829), by law, a plebiscite is required to carry out the change of name of a public street. Main Street transformed into J.K.L. Street - New Row transformed into St. Francis Street - Railway Street transformed into Fr. Kearns Street - Windsor Street into Colonel Perry Street - Market Square into O'Connell Square - Blundell Street into Fr. Paul Murphy Street, and lastly the Town Hall into Fr. Paul Murphy Hall